注意: 停车 permits or daily visitor permits are required to park in campus parking 很多. See below for free parking options. 停车 permits can be purchased at the cashier's office located in Wenatchi Hall. The cashier's office is open Monday-Thursday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. 星期五晚上8点.m. ——中午.
停车 facilities at 泛亚电竞官网 Valley College are provided for the convenience of students and staff. The traffic and parking 规定 established are for the safety and convenience of pedestrians and drivers and to ensure orderly operation.
Vehicle 登记 and 停车 Permits
No person shall park or leave any vehicle, whether attended or unattended, in a designated parking area of 泛亚电竞官网 Valley College, other than visitor parking, without a valid 停车许可证.
Discounted 停车 Permits for Electric or Hybrid Vehicles
泛亚电竞官网 Valley College is offering discounted 停车许可证s for WVC students and employees registering electric or hybrid vehicles. To qualify for the reduced parking permit, drivers need to bring their state-issued vehicle registration showing that they have a hybrid or electric vehicle.
Fuel-efficient (hybrid/electric) 允许利率:
- STUDENT: $20/quarter or NON-REFUNDABLE $65/year
- EMPLOYEE: $20/quarter, $60/year
- RESERVED EMPLOYEE: $32/quarter, $96/year
- EVENING-ONLY: $12/quarter
Standard vehicle 允许利率:
- STUDENT: $25/quarter or NON-REFUNDABLE $70/year
- EVENING-ONLY: $15/quarter
- 日报:$ 2.00 /天
- SENIOR STUDENT (60 or older): $5/quarter
- EMPLOYEE: $25/quarter or $70/year
- RESERVED EMPLOYEE: $40/quarter or $115/year
停车 permits can be obtained at the cashier’s office in Wenatchi Hall. 停车 permits are registered to the purchaser. All infractions associated with that permit number are the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
Permits must be hung from the vehicle’s rearview mirror or on the driver's side dashboard with permit information visible from exterior of vehicles. Failure to display permit properly will result in vehicle being ticketed. Permits are the individual’s responsibility; if lost; full parking fees will be charged for replacement.
Visitor or One-Day Permits
游客 必须获得 礼貌许可证 from whom you are visiting in order to park in the visitor area longer than the posted 30 minutes or in any other designated 停车位 for any length of time.
Daily permits are available from parking pass machines in the parking 很多 at Smith Gym, Sexton Hall, Brown 图书馆 and the Music and Art Center. The machines accept coins, bills and debit/credit cards.
- Mish ee twie on Fifth St. (Visitor Only 停车 Lot A)
- Smith Gym on Fifth St. (停车场B)
- Sexton Hall on Ninth St. (停车 Lot C)
- Music and Art Center on Fifth St. (停车 Lot M)
- 图书馆 upper and lower parking 很多 on Nelson St. (停车场D)
- Smith Gym upper parking lot near soccer fields (停车 Lot G)
- Knights Hall parking lot, off Ninth St.
WVC has teamed up with the Armory and WestSide High School to provide free parking. These areas are on the east side of the Armory on Ringold Street and the south side of WestSide High School on Ninth Street. All of these are first come first served and are subject to closure for agency events that require 停车位.
- 停车 in handicapped space without a valid handicapped placard or license plate.
- 停车 in restricted 很多 or zones, fire lanes, driveways.
- 停车 so as to occupy more than one space.
- 停车 in areas not designated by lines for parking.
- 学生 parking in visitor parking lot or reserved spaces.
- 停车 with a reserved permit in a non-reserved 停车位 except during summer quarter and quarter breaks.
停车 and Traffic Regulations
- Vehicles must be parked only in designated spaces, occupying only one space and not obstructing traffic.
- Areas adjacent to yellow curbing or bumpers are no-parking zones
- Vehicles with permits may not park in visitor or Robert Graves Gallery areas. 后 5 p.m. any vehicle with a valid 停车许可证 is allowed to park in visitor parking. This does not include reserved parking which requires a reserved permit at all times.
- Disabled vehicles may not be parked on campus for more than 72 hours. 他们会。 towed at owner's risk and expense 24 hours after written tow notice.
- Cycles, motorcycles and scooters may park in designated 停车位s or in open spaces adjacent to 停车位s so long as they do not interfere with vehicular or pedestrian traffic.
- No vehicle may be parked in a handicapped space unless the vehicle displays a valid handicapped placard or license plate.
- The on-campus speed limit is 10 miles per hour.
- Pedestrians have the right of way at all times.
停车 Violations and Fines
Violators of the above bulleted items are subject to fines. Violators of these 规定 are notified of the violation by the issuance of a parking ticket, which indicates the date, approximate time, locality and nature of violations. Tickets may be served by attaching or affixing a copy to the vehicle allegedly violating any of the parking 规定.
A $20 fine will be assessed for each violation. If paid within 24 hours from the time a ticket is issued, excluding weekends and holidays, the fine will be reduced to $10 每违反. Fines are to be paid at the cashier’s office located in Wenatchi Hall. The fine for parking in a handicapped space without a valid State of Washington placard or license plate will follow the revised code of Washington and be enforced by 泛亚电竞官网 Police Department.
停车 fines are considered financial obligation to the college, and grades and other official records will not be released until all such obligations have been met. 这样的 unpaid obligations will also result in prohibiting an individual from enrolling in future classes offered by the college.
Following the issuance of the third unpaid violation of these parking rules and 规定, a parking "Boot" may be installed on the ticketed car with instructions to pay the fine before removal of the "Boot."
A vehicle may be impounded without notice to the owner, at the owner’s risk and expense, when, in the judgment of the parking administrator, the vehicle obstructs or impedes the flow of traffic or poses an immediate threat to public safety such as parking in fire/emergency lanes or driveways.
Questions related to parking should be referred to the cashier’s office at 509.682.6500. Any decision may be appealed in writing to the WVC Vice 总统 of Administrative 服务, whose decision is final.